Has anyone ever watched that on MTV?? i personally like it..its funny*--?? i liked the episode where they had all of them family competitions....
Has anyone ever watched that on MTV?? i personally like it..its funny*--?? i liked the episode where they had all of them family competitions....
Yes, I love that show. I think they really try to encourage their children to be positive influences (& family values). I wonder what kind of preacher Jo is? I mean it shows him sending messages to people and stuff but it doesn't mention if he pastors a church or what.
Never-the-less --- I like the show.
watchin it as we speak haha...
is an empty house a happy house? if the house is free of clutter then the answer is yes... blah blah blah somethin bout family and them bein more precious then any posession..god is love... Rev Run
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
I hope some of you guys appreciate Run, do some research if your too young, but Run, Russell, Darryl Mac, and Jay paved the way for hip hop. LEGENDS.
Yes, you are correct sir. Run DMC is one of the biggest rap group to ever grace the mic. From the early days in the 80's through the 90's when it was being Down with the Kings up until the end of their last cd, that was throwing down hits. They are to me the greatest rap group ever. To bad Jamaster Jay was murdered.
crack is whack
true, and ya gotta give it up to Russell too, starting Def Jam and signing PE, the beastie boys, and LL. That pretty much laid the foundation for Political hip hop, party music featuring hiphop, and hiphop that involved battle raps.
Russell is a very smart buisness man. He was defineatly on his A-Game.
How did you like when they were playing basketball, and he about broke his kids nose?
crack is whack
Nice picture you got going there.haha
crack is whack
Yessir [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
mega knows what Im sayin, the DMC and PE are my two fav raps artisits of all time!
I love the REV!
Bookmarks